Data Loggers for the ETgage Model E
- Any logger that works with a tipping-bucket rain gauge will also
interface with the Model E.
- You can use any logger with a "switch closure" input. "Event
Loggers" accept this kind of input.
- The Model E has an open collector transistor output that gives a
clean pulse signal. There are no multiple pulses
characteristic of mechanical switch closures. This means you
can also use loggers that accept simple pulses.
- You can use electromechanical counters to accumulate
evapotranspiration information. However, they do not record the time
of pulse events.
- For an easy-to-use and inexpensive logger, consider the Hobo
Return to ETgage Home Page